With so many baby + momma products out there, how can you truly decide which ones would be right for you and your little one? When I was pregnant with Jack, two years ago, I remembered getting awesome free baby samples from BuyBuyBaby when I signed up for a baby registry. I couldn’t really believe that they would give me all of this free stuff because when I signed up in person with Babies R us I didn’t get anything!
With this second pregnancy, I already have an idea of which products I prefer just because I already used them with Jack – but with so much time that passed, I couldn’t miss out on checking out some new products. Getting these free samples is super easy and hassle free. Go to your local Buy Buy Baby store and find the “Guest Services/Baby Registry” table – the employees there will do everything for you! Once you provide a little bit of your information in regards to when you’re do, which items you would like to add to your registry etc.. they will provide you with this bag of free stuff!
I don’t remember the exact products that I got the first time around, but here’s what was in mine this month:
- Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion – fragrance free, three 29mL sample bottles
- Shea Moisture Baby Wash & Shampoo – Frankincense & Myrrh, scented 10mL sample packet
- Shea Moisture Baby Lotion – Frankincense & Myrrh, scented 10mL sample packet
- WELEDA Diaper Rash Cream – Calendula scented, .05 oz sample packet
- Aden + Anais, MUM + BUB ultra gentle lotion – infused with fresh, fermented pawpaw fruit, 7.4mL sample packet
- skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm – fragrance free, .24oz sample packet
- seventh generation moisture lotion – coconut care, 15 mL sample pouch
- Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion – hypoallergenic, 5mL sample packets
- Boogie Wipes – fresh scented, two wipes
- Mustela No Rinse Cleansing Water – hypoallergenic, 50 mL sample bottle
- Dapple Bottle & Dishes Detergent – fragrance free, 13.3mL
- Dapple Pacifier Wipe – fragrance free, one wipe
- Baby on board sign, similar to this one
- fitPregnancy Magazine- February 2017 & March 2017 Edition
- Coupons for diapers, mustela, aveeno, boogie wipes, lansinoh, dapple
I can’t wait to try all of these out. I’ve also heard that Target gives out similar sample bags to those who set up a baby gift registry with them but I haven’t had a chance to check it out. My baby girl will be here soon so I’ll be making a trip to Target soon!!